We offer competitive salaries, generous commissions and bonuses, full benefits, flexibility to work independently, flexibility to select your own location, and equity in a rapidly growing small company.
We presently have the following openings:|
1) Applications and Sales Engineers in Europe,
Asia and the USA
The Successful Candidates will have:
- A degree in
Bio / Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Batch Processing in general.
- Experience in other process industries will be considered a plus.
- Experience in engineering consulting services and technical sales.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and desire to travel.
- Training of new users on SuperPro Designer and SchedulePro (Intelligen's
- Assisting users solve technical and business problems using Intelligen's tools.
- Technical and business development presentations.
- Publications in technical and trade magazines.
2) Product Development Engineer
in Thessaloniki, Greece
The Successful Candidate will have:
BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or BS in any technical field with equivalent demonstrated systems experience
Experience with the technologies: ASP.NET, Web API, MS SQL Server, WPF, MFC
Preferred experience with MES, MRP/ERP systems
Preferred experience with batch process control and batch records systems
Excellent oral/written communication in English
Ability to work with a geographically diverse team
Design and develop MES and MRP/ERP features for our process scheduling system related to:
Data visualization for the web application front-end
Infrastructure functionality for the database back-end
Interface and workflow enhancements for the production live-updating application
Work with development team and/or users to continuously improve our products
If you are interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Also, if you have any friends that might be interested, please let them know.