SchedulePro is a finite capacity scheduling
(FCS) tool for batch and semi-continuous manufacturing processes. Some
typical applications for SchedulePro include:|
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Resource Management
- Capacity Analysis
- Plant Debottlenecking
- Cycle Time Reduction
- Modeling and Design of Multi-Product Facilities
SchedulePro uses an intuitive recipe-oriented representation of a
manufacturing process. It handles resources such as equipment, work
areas, labor, materials, utilities and inventory capacity. It allows for
interruptions in the availability of resources to account for shift
schedules, holidays, and planned maintenance. SchedulePro is compatible
with SuperPro Designer and can
readily import its recipes.
To download SchedulePro's full manual, please
The posted PDF document has a size of 15 MB. Chapter 4 is a tutorial
that walks you through a number of simple scenarios. In addition, the
evaluation version of SchedulePro includes the following domain specific
examples that come with detailed ReadMe files in PDF format. To download
the ReadMe files of the examples, please
1) Bio-Processing: It focuses on modeling and scheduling of
2) Ice-Cream: It deals with scheduling of ice cream products.
3) Solid-Dosage: It deals with manufacturing of pharmaceutical
tablets (features SKUs and SKU Order Templates).
4) Capacity-Analysis: It explains how to handle capacity
analysis and long term planning.
5) CMO-Planning: It explains how to handle production planning
(i.e., high-level scheduling).
6) Fill Finish: It deals with scheduling and planning of a
fill-finish facility (vial manufacturing).
7) Polymer-Resins: It deals with scheduling of a polymer resin
multi-product manufacturing facility.
8) Yogurt: It deals with production of yogurt utilizing SKUs
9) Juice-Manufacturing: It deals with production of bottled
juice featuring SKUs and SKU Order Templates.
10) Small-Molecule-API: It deals with sequential synthesis of
small molecule active pharmaceutical ingredients. SKUs are used to
represent the synthesis tree.
11) Variability-Analysis: It explains how to perform
probabilistic and Monte Carlo simulation. 12) Transfer-Panels: It
explains how to model complex transfer panels and valves.
And if you wish to download and test-drive the functional Evaluation
version of SchedulePro, please click here.
Publications on SchedulePro can be downloaded from the
SchedulePro is available for the MS Windows 7, 8 and 10 platforms.. It
requires a PC with at least 4 GB of RAM and 2 GB of free hard disk
Key features of SchedulePro
- Multi-product, multi-plant scheduling
- Compatibility with SuperPro Designer
- Handles plant down-time, weekend and holiday schedules
- Schedules around equipment and material constraints
- Handles labor and inventory constraints
- Tracks completion status of scheduled operations
- Extensive reporting and charting capabilities
- No programming required
SchedulePro Pricing Policy
Intelligen Suite Pricing Polity (the
combination of SuperPro and SchedulePro)
- Discount is available for multiple licenses.
- Departmental, site and corporate licenses are available under very
- Educational licenses are available at substantial discounts.
- A FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION version is available to download (FREE OF CHARGE) or order for a small fee.
Perpetual licenses (purchase option)
include unlimited technical support and free upgrades for a year.
After the first year, an annual maintenance contract (the
covers support and upgrades for a year) may be purchased for
20% of the purchase price of the tool. Annual licenses (lease
option) include unlimited technical support and free upgrades for
the duration of the lease. Site and corporate license are also